Skip + Redo Styling Mist - Hydrates Dry Ends + Rough Texture
Marula oil penetrates hair follicles and roots (instead of staying heavy on your hair like other natural oils), and nourishes the hair within.
For Suggested Hair Types:
Split Ends and Dry, Frizzy, Brittle Hair
This hydrating formula, with restorative Marula Oil, revives dry ends and rough texture, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth between shampoo days. The Vitamin C in the oil helps to keep the hair follicles strong and less inclined to shedding. Great for maintaining blowouts.
- Moisturizing, conditioning and has anti-oxidant properties
- Dry Feeling Conditioner
- UV Hair Protection, Color saving and Conditioning Agent
- Serves as a naturally occurring remedy that smoothes and protects your skin, to encourage hydration with immediate results
- Oil is not comedogenic, which means that the pores won't be blocked
- Multifunctional as an anti-inflammatory and a moisturizer that adds luminosity to the hair
- No Parabéns
- Spray onto dry hair, working through to the ends using a brush or fingers to distribute evenly. Style as desired.
- May be rubbed onto hair ends to avoid split ends and brittle hair.
- You can also massage it into the scalp to reduce dandruff.
- Rub through your entire head prior to heat styling
- Use it as an anti-frizz treatment before going out into high humidity or rain.
Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil:
The oil is moisturizing as well as hydrating. Therefore beneficial for dry, frizzy and brittle hair. Marula Oil may be used as a nourishment for hair from root to tip, moisturizing, conditioning and has anti-oxidant properties, without making it overly oily.
It has a valued non-greasiness and tacky feeling and a capacity to give hair a smooth, silky texture. No build up on the hair.
Known to form a protective barrier on the skin and hair. This can help you detangle your hair, prevent breakage, and reduce frizz. It helps your skin and hair products dry quickly and spread more easily. It can make the hair feel silky without weighing it down.
Is an organic compound used in hair products like shampoos, conditioners, hair sprays, pomades and color treatment products to absorb UVB radiation and preserves color of the hair.