MoroArgan - Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Care Kit - Self Care to Hydrate + Soften
Take Us Along With Our Travel Size Hair Care Products
This Must-Have hair care kit contains everything you need to keep your hair soft and manageable so you look GLAM wherever you go!
For Suggested Hair Type:
Curly, Wavy, Dull/Dry, Brittle, Frizzy Hair and Human Hair Extensions
This wonderful kit includes
(1) MoroArgan Shampoo 2.0 oz
(1) MoroArgan Conditioner 2.0 oz
(1) Coconut + Vitamin Gloss Serum 2.0 oz
(1) Curl + Bounce Back Texture Cream 4.0 oz
(1) Drawstring Travel Bag
FREE GIFT INCLUDED IN EVERY KIT
This Moroccan Argan Oil enriched hydrating cleanser adds moisture to the hair while eliminating dry, damaged hair. The hair is smooth and shiny. UV and thermal protection. SD Alcohol, sulfate, paraben, sodium chloride free. Safe for natural texture, colored, straightened, chemically-treated and human hair extensions.
This creamy moisturizer, filled with the finest Moroccan Argan Oil, softens and hydrates without the hair feeling heavy. Enriched in vitamins and antioxidants for dry and delicate hair. Tames frizzy ends. Argan Oil is a defensive and moisturizing natural UV protectant. SD Alcohol, sulfate, paraben, sodium chloride free. Safe for natural texture, colored, straightened, chemically-treated hair and human hair extensions.
This sustaining shine serum is plentiful in cell reinforcements and Vitamins A, C and E which help renew hair and turn around the indications of maturing. Oils from Coconut and Sunflower make hair shiny, smooth and conditioned. Paraben and SD alcohol free. Safe for natural texture, colored, straightened, chemically-treated and human hair extensions.
Give your hair texture, separation and thickness, without weighing it down; perfect and easy to use in all hair types; does not contain waxes or oils; is easy to rinse out. This lightweight cream provides long lasting, versatile, frizz control. Paraben, SD alcohol and sodium chloride free. UV and Thermal Protectant. Safe for natural texture, colored, straightened, chemically-treated hair and human hair extensions.
- Soaked with fundamental nutrients and minerals that help recuperate scalp, include sheen, gloss and sparkle while battling frizz and re-establishing hair back to health
- Incredible cell reinforcement that assists with conditioning scalp and hair while providing UV protection
- Penetrates the cuticles of the hair and serves as a strong hair humectant
- Helps to heal and restore scalp, reduce flaking and to rebuild hair gradually and gently, leaving hair feeling supple and smooth.
- Natural astringent, with anti-inflammatory and anti-irritating medicinal properties.
- Amino acids aide in providing protein building blocks for the stabilization, regeneration and maintenance of the hair shaft.
- Naturally derived UV protective against hair colors, while conditioning and increasing the brightness of hair
- Increase moisture and hair, suppleness and brightness, and improve the hair texture affected by chemical processing
- Works as a nutrient, conditioner and anti-agent for hair
- Antioxidant that conditions hair and protects against damage
- UV absorber designed to protect hair and prevent fading of color
- Tames Frizz and Unruly Hair
- Paraben and SD alcohol and sodium chloride-free
- UV and thermal protection
Apply a small amount into the palm of the hand, then massage into the hair, and thoroughly rinse with cool water. Follow up with MoroArgan Conditioner.
Don't condition your hair everyday. Apply a small amount of conditioner to the palm of the hand and massage through the hair all the way to the ends. Rinse throughly.
Using MoroArgan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
- Try not to wash or condition your hair everyday
- Try to wash and condition your hair only when necessary.
- Start by using every other day for your hair, depending on the physical activity and the amount of hair products you use daily
- If you work a lot (and therefore sweat) or use a few hair products everyday when you style your hair, you might still have to wash 5-6 times a week.
- But do not over wash your hair; washing every day with an Argan Oil product will dry out your hair, and will cause it to have breakage.
Coconut oil can work wonders as a pre-shampoo cream, conditioner, styling aid, or mask as one of the most versatile hair care oils available. Look at four simple ways to revitalize your Coconut + Vitamin Gloss Serum in your hair care routine:
As a shield for pre-wash. Coconut oil will stop your hair from soaking up too much water when pre-shampoo is added (and, in effect, avoid harm and dryness). Try to apply coconut oil about 15 to 30 minutes before you shower, concentrating on your hair's mid-section and ends.
- Like any good conditioner, coconut oil can help to strengthen the hair shaft and avoid breakage. You can use coconut oil as an alternative to traditional conditioners, or simply add a few drops of oil to your normal conditioner to improve its smoothing ability.
- Simply a dab of coconut oil can go a long way when it comes to taming frizz. Be sure to apply the oil to wet hair for better absorption and optimum styling.
- As a mask for hair. Massage a tablespoon or two through your hair for a super-nourishing hair treatment and let it work out its hair-softening charm. After a few hours you can wash the oil out, or leave it for extremely dry or damaged hair overnight.
Place a small amount in palms and rub together, work through wet hair before styling. Proceed to blow-dry. Hair will dry fast and soft without weighing it down.
Use alone or use with other styling products.
Shampoo & Conditioner
Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil:
Oil rich in fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients of importance. This allows to smooth frizzes and split ends and provides pliable, supple hair.
Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5:
As a weightless hair-lifting volumizer, hair looks more full and smooth. Pro-Vitamin B5 is very capable of bonding to the hair and adds more structure to each strand by adding resilience and strengthening layers. It helps prevent loss of moisture and smoothes each strand cuticle. This is achieved when it protects the scalp and prevents dryness. Pathenol penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker.
Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate:
Enhances Appearance and feel while improving texture of the hair that has been physically or chemically damaged. Reduces flaking, and increases suppleness, sheen and body.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract:
Essential oil of chamomile helps to prevent unhealthy conditions in the climate. This oil is useful in the treatment of dandruff hair. Beyond revitalizing the growth of hair, chamomile strengthens the hair roots as well. In lieu of chemical products that have a toxic effect in the long term, you should use essential chamomile oil for hair care.
Coconut + Vitamin Gloss Serum
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil:
Works against breakage, aids in moisturizing, blood flow and blood circulation. It is nutrient rich (Vitamin E, K, Iron and AntiOxidants), and acts as an antibacterial agent.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract:
Improves scalp health while stimulating hair growth. Eliminates frizzy hair while providing softness and shine, and acts as an emollient.
Curl + Bounce Back Texture Cream
Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate:
Reverses frizzy, damaged unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks. Aids in the prevention of hair loss, improving scalp circulation. Balances oil production, while adding shine, and supports a healthy scalp.
Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer:
Designed to smooth cuticles weakened or raised by processes of bleaching or shaping. It is a conditioning therapy which can help repair damage caused by chemical treatment in the at-home or salon chemical treatments. The cuticle sealing is long lasting and can be imparted over several shampoo washes. Results in the smooth, conditioned and healthy appearance of the hair. The treatment was also found to prevent damage in the future.