Coconut + Vitamin Gloss Serum - Restore Shine + Improve Texture
Coconut is filled with fatty acids that can help repair damage, improve texture and restore health and shine to your hair.
For Suggested Hair Type:
All Hair Types
This sustaining shine serum is plentiful in cell reinforcements and Vitamins A, C and E which help renew hair and turn around the indications of maturing. Oils from Coconut and Sunflower make hair shiny, smooth and conditioned. SD Alcohol and paraben free. Safe for natural texture, colored, straightened, chemically-treated hair and human hair extensions.
- Naturally derived UV protective against hair colors, while conditioning and increasing the brightness of hair
- Increase moisture and hair, suppleness and brightness, and improve the hair texture affected by chemical processing
- Works as a nutrient, conditioner and anti-agent for hair
Hair Care Tip:
Coconut oil can work wonders as a pre-shampoo cream, conditioner, styling aid, or mask as one of the most versatile hair care oils available. Look at four simple ways to revitalize your Coconut + Vitamin Gloss Serum in your hair care routine:
As a shield for pre-wash. Coconut oil will stop your hair from soaking up too much water when pre-shampoo is added (and, in effect, avoid harm and dryness). Try to apply coconut oil about 15 to 30 minutes before you shower, concentrating on your hair's mid-section and ends.
- Like any good conditioner, coconut oil can help to strengthen the hair shaft and avoid breakage. You can use coconut oil as an alternative to traditional conditioners, or simply add a few drops of oil to your normal conditioner to improve its smoothing ability.
- Simply a dab of coconut oil can go a long way when it comes to taming frizz. Be sure to apply the oil to wet hair for better absorption and optimum styling.
- As a mask of hair. Massage a tablespoon or two through your hair for a super-nourishing hair treatment and let it work out its hair-softening charm. After a few hours you can wash the oil out, or leave it for extremely dry or damaged hair overnight.
How To Use:
Dispense 1 or 2 drops in hands and apply to ends, working up through the hair. May be used on wet or dry hair.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil:
Works against breakage, aids in moisturizing, blood flow and blood circulation. It is nutrient rich (Vitamin E, K, Iron and AntiOxidants), and acts as an antibacterial agent.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract:
Improves scalp health while stimulating hair growth. Eliminates frizzy hair while providing softness and shine, and acts as an emollient.
Moisturizes and reduces scalp irritation while conditioning the hair. Increases active penetration which improves barrier function, reduces hyperkeratosis, and stimulates cell proliferation.
Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate:
Enhances Appearance and feel while improving texture of the hair that has been physically or chemically damaged. Reduces flaking, and increases suppleness, sheen and body.
Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate:
Reverses frizzy, damaged unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks. Aids in the prevention of hair loss, improving scalp circulation. Balances oil production, while adding shine, and supports a healthy scalp.
Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate:
An oil soluable form of Vitamin C, is a potent antioxidant, and decreases photodamage of human hair.