- Quick Tips
- Key Ingredients
Argan oil naturally increase the elasticity of hair with the added benefits of antioxidants, it will rehabilitate dull hair with their high essential fatty acids and Vitamin E.
Sizes: 2oz and 8.5oz
For Suggested Hair Type:
Curly, Wavy, Dull/Dry, Brittle, Frizzy Hair and Human Hair Extensions
This creamy moisturizer, filled with the finest Moroccan Argan Oil, softens and hydrates without the hair feeling heavy. Enriched in vitamins and antioxidants for dry and delicate hair. Tames frizzy ends. Argan Oil is a defensive and moisturizing natural UV protectant. SD Alcohol free, sulfate free, paraben free, sodium chloride free. Safe for natural texture, colored, straightened, chemically-treated hair and human hair extensions.
- Helps to heal and restore scalp, reduce flaking and to rebuild hair gradually and gently, leaving hair feeling supple and smooth.
- Natural astringent, with anti-inflammatory and anti-irritating medicinal properties.
- Amino acids aide in providing protein building blocks for the stabilization, regeneration and maintenance of the hair shaft.
Don't condition your hair everyday. Apply a small amount of conditioner to the palm of the hand and massage through the hair all the way to the ends. Rinse throughly.
Using MoroArgan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
- Try not to wash or condition your hair everyday
- Try to wash and condition your hair only when necessary.
- Start by using every other day for your hair, depending on the physical activity and the amount of hair products you use daily
- If you work a lot (and therefore sweat) or use a few hair products everyday when you style your hair, you might still have to wash 5-6 times a week.
- But do not over wash your hair; washing every day with an Argan Oil product will dry out your hair, and will cause it to have breakage.
Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil:
Oil rich in fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients of importance. This allows to smooth frizzes and split ends and provides pliable, supple hair.
Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate:
Enhances Appearance and feel while improving texture of the hair that has been physically or chemically damaged. Reduces flaking, and increases suppleness, sheen and body.
Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract:
Helps to control the amount of oil on your hair and scalp to improve the pH balance of your scalp and hair. Stringent agents help purify the hair and scalp in areas of excessive oil or dryness. This benefits especially athletes who seek rapid and efficient solutions after their training, since white oak bark can remove excess skin oils effectively. Eczema and other dermal problems can have a potentially negative effect. White oak bark can help lower inflammatory scalp symptoms.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice:
Relieves scalp itching, reduces scalp redness & inflammatory issues. Provides strength & luster to hair. The pH balancing promotes hair growth, healing scalps affected by Psoriasis & Seborrhea, and easily penetrates hair & contains seborrhea anti-fungal properties.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract:
It can tame and add volume to frizzy hair. Also known to dry excess oil, making it great for oily hair. The vasoconstrictive characteristics of witch hazel also help to increase its circulation by massaging it into your scalp, thus reducing hair loss. It nourishes scalp and gets rid of dandruff and itchiness with essential oils